Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Photography


I love many different art forms, including photography.  Recently, I had the opportunity to shoot a good friend of mine's wedding.  I always go into a wedding shoot a little nervous, and a little excited.  I feel that wedding photos are extremely important as they stand in testimony of the covenant that a couple makes on that day.  I also prefer shooting candid shots as my goal is to capture the moods, emotions, and actual events of the day.
Here's one of my favorite shots from my friend's wedding shoot. 
 
I am also in the process of overhauling my photography website to make it easy to update as well as include a blog-like structure to better organize data. I am still in the design phase at the moment, but stay tuned and I will let you know when the new site is launched.

No comments:

Post a Comment